About / Honors
- “Through the Looking Glass and Straight into Hell,” from Orphans of Bliss: Tales of Addiction Horror (Wicked Run Press), nominated for the 2022 Bram Stoker Award® for Superior Achievement in Long Fiction.
- We Are Providence: Tales of Horror from the Ocean State (Weird House Press), nominated for the 2022 Aurealis Award for Best Anthology.
- Mentioned in The Best Horror of the Year Volume 11, edited by Ellen Datlow, Summation: 2018, Collections: Something Borrowed, Something Blood-Soaked
Indie Horror Book Award for Best Debut Collection, 2018:
Something Borrowed, Something Blood-Soaked
- Best-Of Anthologies: Year's Best Hardcore Horror, Volume 2
Read more via Comet Press, or at Corner Bar Magazine, where "The Girl Who Loved Bruce Campbell" was originally published, or listen at Horror Hill, Chilling Tales for Dark Nights / The Simply Scary Podcast Network
- The Haberdasher’s Monster Mash Slash Fiction 4th Annual Halloween Writing Contest, 2017
Read more at The Haberdasher, or at C.S.E. Cooney’s website, where "The Goblin's Abettor" was originally published
- Best in Genre, Thriller/Horror, wordhaus' 2016 Trick or Treat Fall Story Contest